Are you looking to kickstart a career in the auto industry? We want to propel you into that future. Come work with us as Winnipeg Hyundai, and find what you’re looking for in a career.
We’re always looking for new talent. If you have a knack for sales or management or even just an interest in the auto industry, then we’d like to hear from you.
Take at our recent job openings, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for but still feel like you’d be a great fit for us, then please contact us, we’d still like to hear from you!
Current job openings
Service Technician Wanted
We are looking for a talented automotive mechanic to join our growing company. The individual in this role will be responsible for servicing cars brought into the shop, from basic maintenance and minor repairs to full automobile service. We are seeking a candidate with a background in automotive care, as well as experience with electronic systems maintenance.
Auto Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine cars based on customer requests and/or concerns
- Perform basic maintenance including rotating tires, checking fluid levels, and changing oil
- Repair or replace worn parts and systems such as spark plugs, wheel bearings, brake pads, fuel systems, and sensors
- Test systems and individual parts to ensure proper working order and/or to evaluate degree of damage
- Follow checklists to ensure thorough examination of all parts and systems
- Identify mechanical and electrical problems with both computerized diagnostic equipment and the naked eye
- Determine appropriate repair measures based on research, peer-to-peer examination, and past experience
- Present estimates to customers including: strategy for repair to customers including explanation of problems, procedure steps
- Perform repairs thoroughly and accurately, taking into account original repair strategy and customer specifications
- Ensure customer satisfactions at all times
Auto Mechanic Requirements and Qualifications
- ASE certification required
- High School diploma or equivalent prefered
- Completion of a postsecondary program in automotive service technology a plus
- Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair preferred
- Experience in engine performance preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Certification in a related field from a vocational school a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills (will be expected to relay auto repair information to customers and other mechanics)
- Detail oriented and thorough, organized
- Critical thinking skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Mechanically and analytically minded
- Physical strength and stamina, and ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
If you’re both qualified and interested in a career as a service technician at Winnipeg Hyundai, get your resume ready and contact us!