COVID-19 Action Plan
Due to the growing concerns revolving around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are adding extra precautions to our dealership to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
The additional safety precautions we are taking, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities, includes but are not limited to:
- Providing our staff with ongoing operating protocols.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our dealership, focusing on high traffic areas (including customer waiting areas, shuttle, door handles, bathroom, etc) and will continue to follow the guidelines of Canadian and public health authorities.
- We have increased our supply and use of antibacterial sanitizers.
- We have detailed and thorough plans to ensure the safety of our team members and customers should there be assistance needed if we are alerted to a case of COVID-19 at our dealership.
- Our customer waiting areas are equipped with hand sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Areas are wiped down numerous times throughout the day. Soap is provided in all the washrooms throughout the dealership.
To keep our community safe, if you are feeling unwell, we will rebook your appointment at a time convenient to you.